What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The undisputed world champion of online boxing training
- I wanted to create a set of resources that would make the benefits of boxing training fully accessible to all, whatever their level of knowledge or experience in the sport.
- I give some simple advice on running, nutrition and understanding range in boxing. I keep it simple in order for these aspects to support the Boxing Training Foundation.
- Phase 1 is the Warm Up. I give a full demonstration of a boxing-specific warm up, a warm up that will prime you for a top performance during your session.
- Watch any excess weight fall away to reveal a honed, powerful, athletic body capable of delivering the big shots and turning heads at the same time.
- Experience the amazing feeling of knowing that you can deliver powerful and accurate combinations of punches and avoiding incoming punches with ease
- Watch any excess weight fall away to reveal a honed, powerful, athletic body capable of delivering the big shots and turning heads at the same time
- Experience a big power-to-weight ratio increase over a space of a few short weeks. Before you know it, you’ll be punching well above your weight.
- Undertake a training session that lasts under an hour, easily fitting into into a busy lifestyle and very sustainable in the longer term.
- Learn to be your own coach, able to identify areas of improvement in your own style and put in place the necessary corrective measures.
- Enjoy the feeling of building powerful and accurate combinations and learning what it takes to avoid incoming punches with ease.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Boxing Coach scores 72.63/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.myboxingcoach.com/how-to-box/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: myboxingcoach.com you’ll also be taken through to myboxingcoach.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)